Join us on a fully guided, cycling tour of the smallest of the Aran Islands, Inisheer. What better way to explore and see all the sights then on a bike with a guide who can show you some hidden gems of the Island! Inisheer is home to some spectacular landscape, like that of the limestone Burren, along with some pristine beaches, ancient sites and the Irish language.
This full day tour starts from Doolin where we catch the ferry to Inisheer and begin our tour around the island including visits to the MV Plassey shipwreck (made famous by it’s appearance on the opening credits of Father Ted!), the 14th centure O’Brien’s Castle which is the very first thing you will see on approach to the Island, and the sunken church or Teampall Chaomhain along with much, much more!
To book or any questions? – email@example.com or call us on +353 (0) 85 119 5489.
Check out our further details below!
- Price per person is €99
- Included in the price is: a guide, bike, helmet, ferry ticket to and from the island, packed lunch and a pint
- This tour operates from April 1st to October 31st
- We can put together packages for team building, stags, hens, family groups with our sister company North Clare Sea Kayaking, and accommodation providers and restaurants
What to Bring – visit What to Bring for a more comprehensive listing
- Appropriate clothing (rain jacket, warm sweater, good shoes, cycling gloves etc)
- Change of clothing (socks, shorts & t-shirt)
- Small rucksack