Join us for a full day of guided cycling on Inishmor, the largest of the Aran Islands! Inishmor is home to more than 50 ancient sites and monuments, and we will be taking in a good few of those!
This full day tour starts from Doolin where we catch the ferry to Inishmor and begin our tour around the island including visits to the village of Kilronan, the pristine Kilmurvey Beach, the ancient site of the 7 Churches or Na Seacht Teampall (in Irish), the Worm Hole (locally known as Poll na bPiest) and much, much more!
Get off the beaten track and explore the many tracks and trails that criss cross this stunning island!
Any questions? – email@example.com or call us on +353 (0) 85 119 5489.
Check out our further details below!
- Price per person is €99
- Included in the price is: a guide, bike, helmet, ferry ticket to and from the island, packed lunch and a pint
- This tour operates from April 1st to October 31st
- We can put together packages for team building, stags, hens, family groups with our sister company North Clare Sea Kayaking, and accommodation providers and restaurants
What to Bring – visit What to Bring for a more comprehensive listing
- Appropriate clothing (rain jacket, warm sweater, good shoes, cycling gloves etc)
- Change of clothing (socks, shorts & t-shirt)
- Small rucksack